KIDS EAT FREE THIS WORLD BOOK DAY
Kids in costume eat free at Frankie & Benny's to celebrate annual literary event!
Wednesday 4th March: Frankie & Benny's is giving away free kids meals this Thursday to celebrate World Book Day, as kids who dress up are sure to leave full up!
The annual event, organised by the United Nations to promote reading, publishing, and copyright, takes place on Thursday 5th March and will see children across the UK donning costumes of their favourite book-based characters.
Being in character is hungry work and so, to celebrate their efforts, the Italian-American restaurant is serving them up free meals with every adult main meal - so long as the little one is costume-clad.
There will be food for thought deciding what to go for though, with the Frankie's kids menu including favourites such as Crispy Battered Cod Goujons, Sticky Bbq Pork Ribs, Spaghetti Bolognese, Crispy Chicken Nuggets and over ten different kids pizzas. There are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options too.
Check out the full Kids menu here -Frankie & Bennys Kids Menu
World Book Day T&Cs:
• Kids dressed up for World Book day can enjoy 1 kid’s meal from the Kids’ menu for free with every adult main meal purchased from the main and gluten free menus.
• This offer is valid on Thursday 5th March 2020
• This offer is not valid on the Breakfast, Set menu or Event menus.
• This offer cannot be used with any other promotion or at airport locations.
• This offer can only be used once.
• This offer may be refused at event restaurants on event days, and will be processed at the manager’s discretion. (Frankie & Benny’s event restaurants: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quay, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield).
• We can amend or withdraw this voucher at any time.
• Dishes included in this offer may vary across different restaurants.
Added: Thu Mar 5 12:57 2020 (1 month ago)