BinaryBots BBC micro bit robot
About the product:
Dimm™ is the amazing new smart toy robot everyone wants. Kids love him as he's so much fun and he teaches them to code. This kit comes jam packed with Dimm the robot, some fun sensors AND a brand new BBC micro:bit computer.
What's in the box
- Flat pack Cardboard Dimm™
- BBC Micro:bit mini computer
- Sticker Sheets, medal stickers
- Instruction Book
- Cardboard Standup Binary
- Speaker with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Temperature Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Motion Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Light Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Spare Croc Clip to Croc Clip Wires
BinaryBots™ teach your child to code
6 reasons why children should learn to code:
- Code is one of the world's most widely used languages.
- Connected devices are already reshaping our world.
- Kids learn better and faster when they're young.
- Set them up for a successful career.
- Unleash your child's creativity.
- Increase your child's confidence.
The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer.
It is designed to encourage children to get actively involved in writing software for computers and building new things.
The government have given a free Micro:bit to every year 7 child in Britain starting from March 2016 (around 1 million devices).
Review DateMon Nov 5 13:00 2018
- A great way to challenge and grow your childs mind and imagination.
- Builds your childs understanding of code in a computer driven world.
- Might not be something your child can do with out supervision. However the benefits are bigger with adult time.